Our consultants and commercial contracts professionals have a wide breadth of experience across oil and gas, renewables, industrial process, nuclear and related major construction sectors.
WIDE RANGING TRACK RECORD
Over the course of their careers, they have supported and worked alongside many different types of companies in these fields, from major national and international energy companies, to regional utilities suppliers, engineering services providers and EPC contractors, financial operators and governmental institutions, including: ADNOC, Aera Energy, Anadarko, Apache, BHP Billiton, Bord Gais Energy, BP, Cepsa, Chevron, China Petroleum & Chemical Corp, CNOOC, ConocoPhilips, EDF, Enbridge Inc, Eni, EnQuest, Equinor ASA, ExxonMobil, Galp Energia, Gazprom, General Electric, Glencore, Harbour Energy, INPEX, Jacobs (nuclear), KNOC, Nord Stream AG, OMV, Outer Dowsing Offshore Wind, Perenco, Petronas Gas Berhad, Philips 66, QatarGas, Reliance Industries, Repsol, Rosneft, Santos, SASOL, Saudi Aramco, Shell, Siemens, Sinopec, Schlumberger, TAPI Pipeline Company, Technip Energies, TechnipFMC, TotalEnergies, Tullow Oil, Turkish Petroleum, TurkStream (formerly SouthStream), Woodside.
Our Commercial Contracts Counsel professionals have also supported contract negotiations and contact management with some of the best-known names in marine construction and services (Van Oord, Heerema Marin Contractors, Saipem, Allseas, Subsea 7, Land and Marine, Fugro, Boskalis, Micoperi), marine surveys (Geo XYZ, Gardline, Fugro, Horizon Geosciences, Deepocean, N-Sea) and numerous equipment supply and fabrication companies.
We are experienced working at every level of organizations, from board level to projects, providing support at each step of the project and asset value chain, from concept through to EPC, operations and decommissioning.
Legal Services and Commercial Contracts Counsel Experience
Our Commercial Contracts Counsel professionals experience is primarily related to providing services related to the following underlying scopes of supply:
- Engineering and construction, including E+P, EPC/M/I, LSTK and PMC
- Onshore, offshore (marine) and aerial survey, including geophysical, geotechnical, metocean and marine traffic
- Consultancy and technical/engineering services, through all phases of project maturity
- Supply of goods and other services, including legal services
- Intellectual property (R&D) development
- Technology and software licensing and assignment agreements
Insurance policies and certificates (client)
- Environmental and planning consultancy and permissions, including government and public stakeholder engagement and management
- Personnel services and recruitment agent
- Fisheries and public disruption compensation
- Publicity/communications specialist
- Land agent and land options
- Master services and supply contracts
- Framework agreements
- Long form terms and conditions
- PO terms and conditions
- Joint venture, consortium and collaboration agreements